Aktan SAS ("we", "us", "our") operates the website ukoapp.com and the mobile application Uko Xplore (hereinafter referred to as "Service").
This page explains our policies regarding the collection, use and communication of personal data when you use our Service and the choices available to you regarding this data.
Service means the website ukoapp.com and the mobile application Uko Xplore operated by Aktan SAS.
- Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual that can be identified from these data (or from that data and other information in our possession or that may come into our possession).
- Data Usage
Data is collected automatically and is generated either by use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, duration of viewing a page).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Responsible Treatment
Data Processing Manager means the natural or legal person (alone or jointly with others) who determines the purposes and conditions under which all personal data is processed or must be processed.
- Subcontractors (or Services Providers)
The term Subcontractor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Il se peut que nous fassions appel aux services de plusieurs Prestataires de Services afin de traiter vos données plus efficacement.
- Relevant Person (or User)
For Relevant Person means any living individual who uses our service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Collection and use of data
We collect several types of data for different purposes in order to provide you with and improve our Service.
Types of data collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact you or to identify you ("Personal Data"). Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail adress
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, city, province, state, postal code
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters, commercial communications or promotions and other information that may be of interest to you. You may choose to receive no communication from us or to receive only certain communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or following the instructions contained in each of the emails we send.
We may also collect information that your browser sends each time you visit our Service or access the Service through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (ie IP address) of your computer, the type of browser, the browser version, the pages of our Service, and you view, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on these pages, the unique device identifiers as well as other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service using a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you are using, the unique identifier of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device , your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Follow-up and cookie data
Cookies are low-volume files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can ask your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain elements of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preferences cookies. We use Preferences Cookies to remember your preferences and your different settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security reasons.
Use of data
Aktan SAS uses the data collected for various purposes:
- To provide and ensure our Service
- To inform you about changes to our Service
- To enable you to use the interactive features of our Service when you want
- To provide customer support
- To gather valuable data or analysis that will allow us to improve our Service
- To control the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
- To let you know about news, special offers and general information about other merchandise, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or about which you are are already informed, unless you have already indicated that you do not want to receive information of this nature.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Aktan SAS may process your Personal Data:
- Because we need to execute a contract with you
- Because you allowed us to do it
- Because we have a legitimate interest in doing this treatment and your rights do not take precedence over this legitimate interest
- To respect the law
Aktan SAS will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally kept for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our Service, or if we are legally required to retain such data for longer.
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to and stored on computers located in a location where data protection laws are in place. differs from that of the territory where you reside.
If you live outside France and you choose to provide us with information, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to France and we process it.
Data communication to the police
In certain circumstances, Aktan SAS may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (eg a court or government agency).
Aktan SAS may disclose your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that it is necessary for:
- Fulfill a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Aktan SAS
- Prevent or investigate wrongdoing in the Service
- Ensure the personal safety of Service users or the public
- Protect against civil liability
The security of your data is important to us. However, remember that no method of data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data, we can not guarantee absolute security.
Data protection rights granted to you by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you live in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights in data protection. Aktan SAS intends to take reasonable steps to correct, modify, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you would like to know what Personal Data we hold about you and want it removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete information we hold about you. When this option is available, you can view or update your Personal Information or request deletion of it in the Settings section of your account. If you can not perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to have your data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of opposition. You have the right to object to us processing your Personal Data.
- Right of limitation You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data.
- The right to portability of data. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a commonly used, structured and machine readable format.
- Right to withdrawal of consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if Aktan SAS has relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
You have the right to make a complaint to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For further details, please contact the data protection authority closest to you in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third-party companies and third parties to facilitate the provision of our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, provide services related to the Service or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are prohibited from communicating or using them for any other purpose.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links pointing to other sites
Our Service may contain links pointing to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third party link, you will be redirected to that third party's site. We strongly recommend that you review the privacy policies of each of the sites you visit.
We have no control over the content, privacy policies or practices of third party sites or services, and accept no responsibility for them.
Our Service is not intended for people under 18 years ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from children without verifying parental consent, we will remove this information from our servers.
Before the change takes effect, we will notify you by e-mail and / or by placing a prominent notice in our Service and we will update the "Effective Date" at the top of this Policy. confidentiality.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.ukoapp.com/contact